AcroRip 10.5 for DTF, DTG
More items coming soon. AcroRIP 10.x also known as DTGRIP) is one of the most popular RIP software for DTG, DTF, and UV Printing. The software comes with and requires use of a USB dongle.
Works with all the popular printers
- R1900, R2000, R2880, R3000
- P400, P600, P800, P5000, P6000
- 3880, 4880, 4900, 7800, 7880, 7890
- L800, L1800
- and more
Features of AcroRip are
- One pass white and color
- Easy installations (download, plug in the dongle, and fire up the program!)
- Custom color channels as well as the ability to turn channels on and off. If your printer loses a color channel while you need to print and don't have time to work out a clog? Shut it off and swap it over to a different channel (great if you have multiple channels of white; you can use one of those!
- RIP BOOST to help speed up some slower-running printers (L1800)
- Roll feeding supported
- Free updates for 6 months following purchase!
- Click here for a full list of supported printers
A RIP software is required for DTF, DTG, and UV printing. Windows is required to run this program (7/8/10) Mac users can utilize programs such as Boot Camp or Parallels to run virtual Windows. We currently advise not upgrading to Windows 11, as all programs are in the process of updating their support.
All sales are final