DTF Print Sample
Submit this order first to have square footage calculated for your order.
CUSTOMER RESPONSIBLE FOR SHIPPING AND HANDLING; PRINTS ARE FREE
1) Submit the order request by completing checkout -- upon completion of the checkout, you will get an order number, and immediately be sent an email. It will be titled
Custom Breations Sample Transfer File Request
2) Go to the email and read it -- it will give you the link to a dropbox to upload your files.
3) Guidelines for the images:
-I accept 4 file types. .PSD; .PNG; .SVG; .AI
-PNG files must be at a minimum DPI of 300; if they are less you assume responsibility for any poor quality image.
-THE IMAGE WILL BE PRINTED AS IT IS UPLOADED (if you removed a background from the image and there were pieces that were missed and look like pixelated edges, it will be printed like that)
-Please make sure that there is no dead space around the edges of the image (there should be no area above, below, or to either side)
- Make sure to size your files before sending them to me. They will be printed as whatever size I get them as (unless they exceed the max size of the film -- then they will be scaled down accordingly) The shortest side can be a maximum of 12.3”
-Keep in mind that not all colors created on a screen can be printed exactly as they appear; if the color cannot translate exactly, the printer will calculate the next closest color.
4) Naming your files: please name the files you are sending by order number and name. IE: if your order number is 1837, and your name is John Smith, the file name should be submitted as 1837 John Smith
Each user can submit up to 2 square feet for free samples.
By submitting an image to print, you are verifying to Custom Breations that you are the legal owner of those images or their likeness or you have been given consent by the owner to use those images. Custom Breations will not be held liable for any copyright or trademark issues that may arise as a result of submitting them for print.